Stephen Bartowski's Secret Base refers to the hidden underground room that Chuck discovered and explored at the end of "Chuck Versus the Ring: Part 2". This room features in the first quarter of Season Four. It was destroyed in "Chuck Versus the First Fight" by Alexei Volkoff and Mary Bartowski, although not before the latter covertly made sure everyone left behind could get out safely.
Boxes and Devices Edit
As Chuck was walking to the front of the base, the names of many of the storage boxes were seen, which could give hints about Stephen Bartowski spy life. Later, when Mary Bartowski is shown walking around the base, other boxes are shown, such as:
- Ted Roark (DECEASED stamped on it)
- Operation: LARKIN (This suggests Bryce Larkin's contact with Orion was unsanctioned)
- Fulcrum Files
- Identity: Orion (One of the boxes Chuck passed had this written on its front, suggesting Stephen goes by other names.)
- Identity: Hydra (It was later revealed, in "Chuck Versus the Gobbler", to be a network of Volkoff Industries through which Volkoff was able to control all subdivisions, and be in contact with people, without others even knowing of the existence of the other subdivisions.)
- Corvus: Phase Two
- The Aries Papers
- The Triangulum (CAPTURED stamped on it)
- The Fornax Group
- Operation: CYGNUS
- Mary Elizabeth Bartowski: Missing (This reveals Chuck's mother's name.)
- Eurybia. (Possibly Intersect-related, contained a suppression device.)
The base also contained various gadgets and devices:
- One of Orion's laptops.
- A device closely resembling the guidance system featured in "Chuck Versus the Sensei".
- The burnt Intersect Cube used for the Intersect 2.0.
- An unidentified discus-shaped device.
- An Intersect suppression device.
- Orion's wrist computer, (featured in Season 2).